books

books

Friday, March 7, 2014

Another Blog

Just because I have not been posting my lessons on this blog does not mean that I have not been teaching. I've got another blog brewing with Marnie Cushing, the librarian at Poteet High School and former English teacher and elementary librarian. We started LOL: Librarian on Loan at the beginning of the school year to document the picture book lessons that we do with high school students on our campuses. If you are an elementary librarian/teacher who still follows Red Reading Chair, thank you for the support, and I want to make sure that you know about LOL because I think you can take our ideas and adapt them to your classroom at whatever grade level you teach.

We have been blogging up a storm on LOL (Really, Marnie has. I'm trying to catch up.); please take a gander. If you are at the TLA Conference in San Antonio, we will be presenting our picture book ideas on Wednesday afternoon, April 9th. We would love to see you there!


Here's the link to LOL: http://hspicturebooks.blogspot.com/. Let us know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment